- 2 Jahre Gewährleistung auf Neuware
- 1/2 Jahr Gewährleistung auf Gebrauchtes
- sicher verpackt
- versicherte Lieferung
- Lieferzeit 10-14 Tage
Building a Sectional Layout
- Autor: Pelle Søeborg
- 96 Seiten
- 450 Farbfotos
Well-known author and modeling expert, Pelle Søeborg, introduces the sectional model railroad layout in his all-new book, Building a Sectional Layout. If you’re building for a specific spot in your overall layout, Pelle offers how-to advice for modeling sections, building benchwork, and laying track.
Using his Midwest layout, Pelle shares new techniques that can be applied to both sectional and stationary layouts, from design to final details. His addition of a grain elevator demonstrates why every layout should have a "signature" structure — a "wow" factor.
The book covers:
- Planning and designing a sectional layout.
- Building benchwork and laying track.
- How-to advice for creating realistic scenery and structures (a bridge, farm fields, streets, highways, and more).
- The importance of building a "signature" structure, using Pelle's grain elevator as an example.